- you really want to smack it but you can’t
- James Trevor “Jamie” Oliver MBE (born 27 May 1975), sometimes known as The Naked Chef, is a British chef, restaurateur and media personality, known for his food-focused television shows, cookbooks and more recently his role in campaigning against the use of processed foods in national schools,
- Lostprophets (often stylised as lostprophets) are a Welsh rock band from Pontypridd, formed in 1997. Founded by vocalist Ian Watkins, bassist (later guitarist) Mike Lewis, drummer Mike Chiplin and guitarist Lee Gaze, they were originally a side-project to hardcore punk band Public Disturbance.
- A small, round pie or tart containing sweet mincemeat, typically eaten at Christmas
- (mince pie) pie containing mincemeat
- Mince pies have been around for centuries although not in the form we enjoy today. In the past mincemeat did, in fact, contain meat (beef, chicken, or fish) along with eggs but the dried fruit and spices were secondary flavors in the pie.
- Mince is usually ground meat but at Christmas small pies are made from rich, mixed fruit which are know as mince pies
Jamie Oliver's mince pies
Faffy as hell to make (with filo and puff pastry) but much nicer than a bog standard pie. Plus we used port and cranberry mincemeat. Mmmmm.
With the left over filo pastry just tear it up into little peices and drop onto the the puff/filo mince pie cups….